student visa

How to Sogang: How to Get Your Alien Registration Card (ARC)

Okay, so you are required to get an Alien Registration Card (ARC) if you are staying in Korea over 90 days on any one visa. (So not required for a tourist visa; required for a student visa) Here’s how to do that.



How to Sogang: Visa

This is the second part of my mini blog series to help you navigate the process of going to Sogang University’s KLEC General Korean (KGP200).

I’m trying to write this blog so that it will help everyone—not just others from the US, but the visa process is different from country to country and I can only speak for the process as a US citizen. So I apologize that this post might not be as helpful to non-Americans.